Friday, October 5, 2007

Engagement Photos...

So two of my really good friends, Nate and Sarah, are getting married tomorrow!! Its supper exciting and i have no doubt that the wedding will be amazing. Although I am Nates best man, I do still plan on having my camera there so that i can take photos as much as possible of the reception and details...but it might be a little hard to get those nice ceremony shots seeing how I will be in the wedding.

Anyway, its going to be so awesome...cant wait!

Now, onto the topic of this post. I took the engagement photos for Nate and Sarah about a week or so ago now, and i have been meaning to post them...since the wedding is tomorrow, I figured that today was as good a time as any. Here are a few of my favorites.










I need to update my website too to reflect the latest round of photos that I have taken...maybe I do that this weekend...Check the blog for update announcements to my website. Oh, and check back in a few days for some photos from their wedding!

No comments: