Sunday, August 3, 2008

Cycle Ride


So about 2 weeks ago, I purchased a new road bike. I have always wanted one, but they are usually so very expensive that I could just never justify the cost. But, with graduation gifts, and birthday gifts, and a couple of sweet coupons (and a great sale) I decided to go for it. Turns out, that it was a great purchase, especially now as I have been studying. It so nice just to get out and ride and clear my mind in the middle of studying, plus, I dont need to ride with a buddy like I do when I ride off trial.

Anyway, I finally got my road computer installed on it, as I now can keep track of my rides. Todays numbers...

Miles - 20.0
Moving Time - 1:15
Total Time: 1:25
Ave Speed: 16.65 mph
Top Speed: 36.03 mph

I rode down Antonio to just about Ortega Highway, then back up to Oso, and on to Tesoro HS, then home. It was a great ride...

No comments: