Saturday, August 9, 2008

Ride

So my MCAT exam is coming up in 5 days, and the battle to keep studying and keep focused on reading and testing is really starting to wear me out. Today, I wanted to do anything but study, but I forced myself to keep at it. (In fact, I'm still reviewing notes as I write this...with only 3 more study days, there is no time to spare)

So, to clear my head a little, and get my mind of the exam, as well as get the epinephrine pumping...I went for a ride this afternoon. It was quick...probably because it was so hot, and also probably because I was so tired from studying, that all the frustration went right into my pedals...

Here are the stats:

10.5 miles
37 minutes
16.8 mph average
70 cadence average

It was short, fast, and intense. Climbed a few good sized hills down in Ladera, and didn't pop a tire! Sweet!

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Hang in there. You're going to do great on this test, I just know it.